Sunday, April 30, 2023

Flooring IS DONE!

 

Actually, the floor has been done for about 5 days now, but we didn't have internet service.
The Home Depot subcontracts, and the guys that did the flooring did a great job.
This is the living room, you can see a sneak peek of our artisan-made swag light.

It only took them 1 1/2 days to do the entire house,
which included some trouble spots that I mentioned in the last post.

You know that nagging feeling:  "I paid over $6000 on flooring,
I hope I like the style that I picked".  Fortunately, I do.

Can you imagine how much easier this will be to clean, 
as opposed to the shaggy carpet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open House & Now A Well Deserved Rest

Real estate photo -- "before" "after" -- Sunday Open House Sunday afternoon was our open house at our Mid-Century Modern...