Monday, May 1, 2023

Primary Bedroom Bones Done

This bedroom will be the "main" bedroom.  The one with a queen sized bed.  Why did we choose the bedroom in the back of the house for the main bedroom?  Quiet, less road noise.  But mostly, it will have a view of four acres of wildflowers sometime in the future.  To compensate for the lack of natural light, I choose a very light gray paint for the walls.

The drum ceiling light, I plan on having black accents in this room so I went with a light with black geometric design. Curtains hung.  I had a dilemma with 84" curtains.  Hang them high (which I what I am inclined to do), or lower so that they hit the floor?  I obviously went higher, it's just my preference.
The walls and floorboards have all been touched up.  This baby is ready for a bed!

Repainted white closet, with no door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open House & Now A Well Deserved Rest

Real estate photo -- "before" "after" -- Sunday Open House Sunday afternoon was our open house at our Mid-Century Modern...