Sunday, March 5, 2023

Thrift Store Purchases This Past Week


We love our thrift store.  It is more reasonable than any other thrift store in the area.  And all of the money goes toward a good cause.  Win - win.  We definitely will be making frequent visits over the next couple of months.

Tin Cake Keeper -- $2.  I am categorizing this under mid-century kitchen stuff.  I am not really actively looking for it yet, but if something is cheap and jumps out at me then I am going to get it. Ended up decorating the top of the coffee cabinet in the kitchen.


Footstool -- $4.  I thought it was ugly black vinyl, but in the light of my garage I see that it is an ugly brown vinyl.  It won't matter after I throw a little piece of faux fur over the top of it.  I am picturing a little reading nook in the den.  With this footstool available to peruse the bookcase.  Which is exactly where it ended up!  Even down to the faux fur top.

5'x8' Rug -- $38 (half off of the $75 it was marked.)  This is another purchase for the den.  And our second rug purchase.  Now we already have all the rugs we want for the new AirBNB.  Ended up LOVING this for the den.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open House & Now A Well Deserved Rest

Real estate photo -- "before" "after" -- Sunday Open House Sunday afternoon was our open house at our Mid-Century Modern...