Thursday, June 8, 2023

Furnishing & Decorating The Kitchen

 

My husband enjoys painting signs that look like they have some age on them.
Old Home is the bread I grew up with.  I had him tweak the colors to match the kitchen.


It sits proudly above the dinnerware shelves.
All of the dinnerware is modern, but with a mid-century flair.

Full view of the right side of the sink.

Left side of the sink.

Moving counter clockwise around the kitchen...
these signs are from a real mid-century diner.

The coffee nook is my favorite part of the kitchen,
and I don't even drink coffee!

This formica table has stayed in my family since it was purchased in the 1950s.


Just a few steps outside to the deck to sip your morning coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open House & Now A Well Deserved Rest

Real estate photo -- "before" "after" -- Sunday Open House Sunday afternoon was our open house at our Mid-Century Modern...