Monday, March 20, 2023

Local Junk Store Finds With A Faux Mid-Century Look

We have a junk store that calls itself a "flea market" in our little town.  I visited it once, and one look was enough.  But my husband said that they had crocheted afghans and I should check them out.  I didn't get any afghans but I did find:

Triangular Glass Coffee Table -- $25.  Faux mid-century, but after pricing a few this looked marvelous.
Used in living room, fits great.

Pink Shag Rug -- $13.  Yes, I had actually been looking for a small one. Used in den reading nook. Starburst mirror wall decor -- $14. Decorating bathroom wall.  I am still looking for a vintage sunburst clock (how many of those did I sell in my time?!!)  Furry top stool -- $18. Used in den reading nook.

Green & White Vases -- $19 altogether.  One more green vase and I will have completed my collection of pottery for the MCM house. Didn't end up using green one, donated it to thrift store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open House & Now A Well Deserved Rest

Real estate photo -- "before" "after" -- Sunday Open House Sunday afternoon was our open house at our Mid-Century Modern...