Tuesday, March 28, 2023

How Do You Feel About Wallpapering?

 

What sane person would wake up in the morning and think -- "YIPPEE, wallpapering day!"  I personally am excited about the day AFTER wallpapering, when I can just sit back and admire the finished product.  Both my husband and I dread wallpapering.  But, it had to be done. The four strips of wallpaper we hung on the entry wall about killed us.  (Don't worry, the seams weren't dry yet when I took the photo.)

We prepared the wall carefully, which was a previous post. This particular wallpaper did not have glue on the back.  So we purchased glue, sponge, and a wallpapering supply kit from Home Depot.  The total amount came to $50. We purchased two rolls of wallpaper for $60 from Facebook Marketplace.  Love it, reminds me of Costco footstool we had when I was a kid. 

Not something that I would choose to do again..... but I do love the end result.
(I got the coat rack off of Etsy, I think it was about $75)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open House & Now A Well Deserved Rest

Real estate photo -- "before" "after" -- Sunday Open House Sunday afternoon was our open house at our Mid-Century Modern...