Friday, April 7, 2023

Finished Painting The Walls In The Primary Bedroom


This week's project was painting the back bedroom.

My "Putty Gray" paint had horrible coverage.  
So for this room it is about 85% Sherman Williams White (which the previous owner left to us) and 15% putty gray.  And I have to say -- I was not impressed. Not impressed with the Sherman Williams or the EcoGreen paint.  Big mistake not just springing for Behr paint.

I did two coats of "cutting in", followed by two coats of rolling, followed by one last coat of cutting in.  Argh, I miss my Behr paint.  I am doing a tan paint (already purchased from Habitat Restore, so I am going to stick with it) in the kitchen next week. To that I am going to be adding some of my "ashy" Behr paint from home.  I am too old to be going up and down the ladder so many times. 
You can tell at this point that my feet are bothering me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open House & Now A Well Deserved Rest

Real estate photo -- "before" "after" -- Sunday Open House Sunday afternoon was our open house at our Mid-Century Modern...